Digital Marketing Executive | Posted on 10-Oct-2017
Key responsibilities of the Role :-
- Participate in planning and executing the marketing plans and programs of the company.
- Analyze campaign results to ensure an effective ROI on the marketing investments made.
- Initiate market research studies and surveys and analyze their findings.
- Manage the branding creation and development.
- Manage all the created designs and texts in the website, and control the updates on it on weekly basis.
- Manage and build the ideas of the designs created for running the events and campaigns on onsite locations and on social media channels.
- Responsible of the social media strategies and plans, monitor and coordinate the online activities and campaigns.
- Responsible of the monthly newsletter of the company and of following up with the PR Company the press releases phrasing and publishing.
- Plan and oversee the organization’s advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlet.
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns. Work with writers and oversee copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional materials.
- Work under pressure
- Knowledge of IT industry would be an advantage.
- Must possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft applications Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
||4 years in same feild
||Bachelor Degree will be must in the Recognized University.
||English is Must, (Arabic will be an asset)
To apply this job please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your Current Salary, Expected Salary, Experiences, Visa status with Validity.